Blaine has a respected reputation in the commercial real estate industry with his market knowledge and ability to connect clients to the right resources. With a reputation for recognizing strong markets and strategic sites, Blaine works with his contacts and clients to ensure successful delivery of development projects to generate the highest revenue and value.
Prior to coming about at Highgate, Blaine had a successful 18-year career as a Major League Pitcher, pitching for 9 different teams in the MLB, and has served on various athletic and charitable boards.
Blaine’s interests outside of business are to spend time with his wife of 14 years, Ginsey, and his 3 kids – Levi, Benaiah, and Mary Cora, attending their local church, and supporting the fight against human trafficking and promote clean water initiatives across the world.
- Licensed Salesperson since 2011
- Co-Founder of Bullpen Real Estate Group
- Brokered and Purchased Timber and Recreation Tracts across the Southeast
- Purchasing Medical Office
- Managing Medical Office investment for GP/LP investors
- Property Management in CRE and Residential
- Raising Private Equity and Debt in a wide range of real estate products
- Brokered, initiated and participated in multiple conservation easement projects throughout Georgia and Florida
- LP and GP participation in multiple CRE product types
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations:
- Board of Directors/MLB Advisor for Icon Source (Iconsource.com)
- Board of Directors E3 Foundation (e3ranch.com)
- Board of Directors Professional Athletes Outreach (PAO.org)
- Special Assistant to the GM, Kansas City Royals (Royals.com)