Senior Vice President
Kevin Walsh serves as a Senior Vice President with Highgate Partners based in Atlanta, Georgia. Kevin focuses in representing office, industrial, & retail property owners in investment sales transactions throughout the Metro Atlanta area and other states from Georgia through the Northeast. Kevin is also experienced representing landlords, tenants, and business owners in all types of lease transactions and owner/user property acquisitions.
With a career that has spanned in excess of 25 years, Kevin has closed investment properties sales valued at more than $3 billion since 1997, participated in the acquisition of more than $2 billion of institutional class real estate across the U.S. for The RMR Group REIT (NYSE: RMR), closed $340 million in CMBS and property level financing through investment banks, life insurance companies and national banking institutions. Kevin is experienced at real estate workout, REO management & disposition services, and has an extensive background in institutional asset, property, and construction management.
Prior to joining Highgate Partners, Kevin held brokerage positions at Lavista Associates and Resource Real Estate Partners. During his six-year tenure at Resource, the investment sales team was ranked #1 in Atlanta in 2009 despite the deepening recession. A Massachusetts native, Kevin has experienced success throughout his career across multiple geographic markets and disciplines.
Most Recent Transactions
- Continental Tire Distribution Center – $25 Million large bay industrial property
- Peachtree Pavilion – $15 Million multi-tenant retail center
- Mansell West – $8.7 Million multi-building office park
- Crestwood Office – $8.5 Million midrise office building
- 333 Research Court – $7.8 Million low rise office building
- Suwanee Commerce Center – $6.5 Million multi-tenant industrial park
- Forest Park Portfolio – $4.2 Million office and retail business park
- 270 Scientific Drive – $4.2 Million low rise office building
- Peachtree Pointe – $3 Million office park / redevelopment
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Suffolk University, Sawyer Business School | Boston, Massachusetts
Masters of Business Administration
- Providence College | Providence, Rhode Island
Bachelor of Science – Finance